- This event has passed.
Advances in Autism 2022
Virtual Event on April 29, 2022
The UCLA Center for Autism Research and Treatment (CART)’s annual symposium, now virtual, is designed for all those interested in learning about the latest breakthroughs in research and treatment in autism spectrum disorder (ASD), including health care providers, teachers, autism service providers, and families. Nationally renowned UCLA CART faculty and guest speakers will present the most up-to-date information about ASD.
Join us this year as our informative and inspiring speakers present to you new and fresh topics, ranging the lifespan. Topics covered at this year’s event will include:
- ASD biomarker development in clinical research
- Current goals and new approaches to autism intervention research
- Autism genetics
- Motor function and autism
- Sexual and gender diversity in neurodiverse youth
- Support for autistic people during uncertain times
Event Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
Event Time: 9:00 AM – 12:45 PM (PST)