- This event has passed.
Planning the Future of Your Child with Special Needs
Plannin the future of your child with special needs
Are you a parent of a child with a disability? If so, please join attorneys Margaret Heiser Fulton of Robinson & Fulton Law, and Anne Osborne of Cal ABLE to discuss:
- Creating an effective plan for the future
- Who will make decisions – your child or others?
- Who will advocate for your child?
- The Special Needs Trust – Should it be part of your estate plans
- Understanding Public Benefits
- CalABLE, a planning tool for your financial future
This event is free. For more information, email Steve Ruder at [email protected]
See details at the brochure here: Planning the future of your child with special needs